Help us help the animals!
New Life Animal Sanctuary has no paid staff and depends on dedicated, compassionate volunteers to do everything from animal care to fundraising. We’re always looking for new volunteers to share the joy and challenges of our mission. If you’re local, you can volunteer onsite. but if you’re too far away to make the drive regularly, there are still ways you can help remotely.
Do you love animals? Are you willing to get a little dirty in the name of making their lives better? Animal care might be right up your alley!
Are you passionate about educating the public about the horrors animals face in laboratories and how we all can help end that suffering? We’d love help with outreach!
Are you organized, efficient, and you love seeing an event come together? Event planning is a big job with a lot of moving pieces. You could direct those pieces or be one of them.
Do you have a specialized skill like grant writing, accounting, photography, marketing, construction, or some other talent that you’d be willing to share with us? We’d love to have you join us.
The animals aren’t the only ones who benefit from your volunteer time. Here’s how you benefit:
- You’ll meet like-minded people and make new friends.
- Spending time with animals is a proven stress reducer.
- Some sanctuary work is a lot like farm work, so if you pick the right tasks, it’s your Crossfit workout for the week.
- You can learn and practice new skills and gain confidence.
- Volunteering looks great on a resume!
- Some employers and schools encourage volunteer work with incentives. Check with yours.
- For some of us, giving back is its won reward. Knowing we’re making a difference in someone’s life is the best feeling.
Ready to join us? Fill out the application below.